Why do I need it?
– Fast Acting
– Antibacterial and antifungal
– Easy to use ready to apply formula
– Highly effective against infection
– Thick ointment is easy to apply and also does not run off easily
– Water resistant – acts as a barrier to keep moisture away from the area.
– Treats a broad range of conditions including:
Nicks & cuts
How does QuikHEAL work?
– As soon as bacteria and or fungi enter broken skin they iname the skin causing mild to severe irritation.
– The active ingredients in QuikHEAL effectively kill the bacteria and fungi.
– QuikHEAL is water resistant aiding in its longevity on the wound once applied.
– The combination of sulphur and copper sulphate in QuikHEAL also aids in providing an unfavourable environment for bacteria and helps to prevent reinfection.
– QuikHEAL works as a water barrier to allow the anti-fungal ingredients to do their job.
– When using to treat greasy heal soak and wash scabs to soften and attempt to remove.
– Dry the area thoroughly and apply QuikHEAL.
– If weather conditions are fine and sunny leave the area open to direct sunlight.
– If wet conditions persist, bandage the affected area with Kelato Cotton Wool & Gauze and EduroWRAP.
– Reapply QuikHEAL daily.
– Seek professional advice before using in conjunction with other topical ointments.
The active ingredients in QuikHEAL include Sulphur, Copper Sulphate and Tar Acids. Does NOT contain lead.